Naturally we like to inform our guests, customers and anyone else who likes to listen in about stuff we like, things ‘on trend’ and topical… sometimes we even like to spot a trend and make it into a Chimney House fashion… such as using tiles for place mats… just for example… we’ve done other stuff… surely…???
Sometimes there are somethings or occurrences that can’t be controlled – they just are… The buzzing around of footie fervor is one of those times… persistent and constant… ultimately you will get deliciously and unceremoniously nipped by the footie bug… which is where we stumble –I mean elegantly side step into the equation.
So you know we have The Meeting Room yes, yes… booked up by the great and the good for business, training and meetings who really quite love it … but get this…over The World Cup we’re turning it into our Front Room… to watch FOOTBALL!!!
The games will be shown on our huge screen, the room goes completely black-out or you can be pleasantly surrounded by the greenery and foliage of the island.
Here’s the plan.
- There needs to be at least 20 of you (perfect for an office or department escape)
- You must all want to escape to the island (we have lots of parking or easy walking routes)
- You must all want to watch the game
- You must all want to eat amazing food
- Ice cold beers must be brought with you… or champagne … or anything you like really
- You must all be ready for a luxurious and very cool viewing of the beautiful game – privately and just for you (and your guests)
Prices start from £30.00 and include a magnificent feast of Yorkshire-ness from food heroes and Jay Rayner’s latest foodie squeeze The Milestone… including handmade pies, great big sides of honey glaze ham, huge wheels of cheese and the quintessential potato salad and homemade organic breads!
Cheers! To Victory!!
Packages are based on a minimum of 20 people and start from £30 per head. Please contact email@example.com for more details and your preferred match viewing date.