Ok… Due to the current bombardment regarding Coffee House… We’ve decided to give you more details!! I know…We’re sooooo nice!! Ha ha. We’re selling out fast – so now would be a good time to read this if you’re thinking of coming!
Coffee House this time round is a longer more plumped out affair… Spanning a lovely long social weekend of Saturday 16th February and Sunday 17th February respectively.
Coffee House has been created by The Chimney House and Tamper and is about bringing people together to eat, drink, talk & enjoy. It’s based on the ethos that the simple things in life are generally the best. But remember – PASS THE JAM. KEEP THE CRUMBS!
We are hosting 2 breakfast socials…
9.30 breakfast social – £15 per seat
11.30 breakfast social – £15 per seat
1.30 a mighty lunch social – £15 per seat
3.30 an afternoon social – coffee and cakes – £10 per seat
At 10.30am the long lazy breakfast social happens… £15 per seat
Menus will be released nearer the time and they will be reflective of the fine Sheffield makers, bakers and creators our fine City has to offer as well as our urge to give our guests super premium and delicious treats.
Due to popular request – we’re offering 2 time slots for £25 per person
A Social on the Island. What a mighty fine idea.
We’ve created a series of socials with Tamper Coffee for lovers of coffee and seekers of breakfast/lunch/afternoon treats perfection to gather at The Chimney House and meet over 40ft of social tables with friends, family or solo…
Inspired by global wanderings in and out of coffee houses and the perusing of some of the best social eating experiences we’ve joined up with deluxe purveyors of coffee perfection – Tamper Coffee to bring you a the ultimate Coffee House of delight.
As with all of our Pop Ups – The Coffee House at The Chimney House will pop up and drop down again and pop up on demand.
Coffee House is on the 16th and 17th Feb and will work slightly differently to our first Coffee House as we will be running throughout the day on the 16th Feb and then open for the second day.
Coffee House works in the following way…
- Pre-Register. Tell us if you’re coming to breakfast/lunch or afternoon ‘coffee n cakes’ with us, what time slot and how many people. If you pre-reg you’ll get a free top up of fabulous Tamper Coffee. If you don’t you won’t.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the required information. You can also go into Tamper and book your places there.
- We are serving breakfast/lunch and afternoon coffee and cakes at a set price – the price is £15 per person. Cash only. Children’s entry is £5
- Due to popular request we’re doing 2 time slots for £25 – if you fancy staying over or dipping into the next day…
- The free top up doesn’t apply to the second time slot tho… Just the first!
- You will be greeted at the door of The Chimney House – where you will be checked in, pay and escorted upstairs
- Places at each are social limited – so don’t miss out!!
Kiwi Jonathan Perry is a trained barista with extensive knowledge and a passion for coffee. He has worked with prominent coffee brands and roasters throughout New Zealand. In 2011 Jonathan moved to England with his wife and family and together they have recreated a slice of contemporary New Zealand Cafe culture in the heart of Sheffield.
Have a browse on their site for true coffee happiness… And a nose around what they do…
For the last Coffee House we sold out within a matter of days…It was – we can report – a beautiful thing… – check this out..